Bob and Weave growing

bobweave2

The Bob and Weave shawl is now on 5.5 mm needles and growing rapidly.  I finished the first of four balls of yarn this morning.  I don’t think it will grow quickly enough to have it finished in two more weeks though.  Oh well.  It is providing good stress relief.

My bean plants now have flowers from top to bottom and many young beans.  They haven’t managed to grab on to the Birch tree – the branches finally looped over the hook at the top and are hanging down.  Even these branches have flowers on them and will be productive.  I discovered two toadstools in the Lemon Thyme’s self-watering pot yesterday morning.  Perhaps I’ve been giving it too much water.  I don’t think it’s one of the fungi that is causing my hay fever (if it is fungal spores – I’m not actually sure) since it’s better at the moment.

I’m off to try making this Caramel Fudge recipe.

This entry was posted in Knitting. Bookmark the permalink.