I finished the moebius scarf last Sunday, and have worn it just about continuously since. It ended up a bit longer than anticipated, which means that it goes around my neck three times instead of the two times I anticipated. Since it is in 4 ply yarn it isn’t very bulky, so it’s actually just right and quite snug. I’ve been meaning to photograph it in daylight all week and forgot, so here’s a not so good photo. It’s difficult to find a way of arranging it that shows the detail in the pattern and the black/purple hues don’t help.
If I was to do a moebius scarf again, I’d probably use a bulkier yarn and 120 cm circulars and probably keep the stitch pattern even simpler – alternating stocking stitch and reverse stocking stitch.
Since finishing the scarf I’ve started and finished “Molly’s Headband” from Interweave Knits Summer 2006 Issue. Next, I want to finish the socks that I’ve been neglecting.
School has been very, very busy (so no change there…), but less stressful this term.