Upgrade Update

If you were really quick (or use the feed), you might know that I started an update of the blog software yesterday. That post (didn’t at the time of this post, but does now) exist anymore. Basically, I broke the blog. It’s okay – I restored the database and started over – and even made some progress forward (in that I actually have templates now). I need to rewrite the templates to massage the blog back into something resembling what I want it to look like. Until then, I apologise for the mess (I still need to manually reset some templates, hence the mashed look of some pages), the broken links and anything else it does while I sort it out.

And thank you, Movable Type, for making this such an easy process… Ahem.

This entry was posted in Stuff that Happened. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Upgrade Update

  1. Jen says:

    Nearly there now. The final style needs changing and the site banner has to come back, then I should be done.

    Like

Comments are closed.